Making up nearly a quarter of our people, this specialist team audits, advises and supports a diverse range of charities and NFPs including; membership bodies, dynamic social enterprises, international NGOs, Arts & Culture charities, academies, care homes, religious orders and more.
There is also the opportunity for people looking to work on a term-time basis, offering excellent scope for flexibility whilst providing additional support to the team around their busier periods.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Managing a portfolio of charity and NFP sector clients
- Liaising with Directors/Partners and clients regarding forthcoming assignments
- Briefing audit teams; supervising and reviewing work
- Reviewing statutory (and other) accounts and organising their preparation and issue
- Providing technical guidance to staff and resolving technical queries when instructed by clients
You are the right person for the role if you:
- Have experience of managing a portfolio of clients, ideally with charities, NFP and/or education sector clients
- Are passionate about supporting charity and NFP clients
- Have a professional communication style with a warm and friendly approach
- Are ACA/ACCA qualified, or equivalent
- Enjoy supporting and developing more junior team members.
- Have the ability to build great rapport and relationships with colleagues, team members and clients
- Thrive in fast-paced environments while performing in a calm and focused manner
This is a fantastic opportunity to build your career with this market leading specialist team.
Please note: This role may close earlier than the date specified. If you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Manager Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Senior Manager Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom