- Barclay Simpson
- London / Hybrid
- To £150,000 + Bens
- 25 Jan 2023
- 24 Feb 2023
- Job Type
- Business / Corporate Auditor, Internal Audit Senior Manager, Internal Audit Head of Department, Internal Audit Director
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance - Investment, Financial Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 0-25% Travel
An opportunity has arisen to join a boutique investment bank as an Audit Director. The position offers a diverse portfolio and the chance to manage a small team. You will be responsible for the delivery of the audit plan, key stakeholder management and driving initiatives across the audit department.
To be considered for this role, you should be an established manager and have a background of working in banking internal audit. You will need to have prior exposure to auditing a few, or all, of the following: compliance, operational risk, market and credit risk, finance, capital and liquidity, financial crime. The bank operates a hybrid working model and you will be expected to work from the office three days / week. This is a rare opportunity to join a small audit function at this level which is part of a global team.
For more information, please apply or contact Irma Boulderstone on 020 7936 2601 quoting 'CareersinAudit.com'
More searches like this
- Business / Corporate Auditor Financial Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Head of Department Financial Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Director Financial Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Senior Manager Financial Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom