Senior Internal Auditor - FTC
- Jefferson Tiley
- Surrey, Leatherhead / Bournemouth, Dorset / Surrey, Guildford
- £60000 - £70000 per annum + Strong benefits package
- 31 Jan 2023
- 02 Mar 2023
- Claire Tiley
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance - Retail, Financial Services, Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A Senior Internal Auditor is being sought by my client, who are a household name in the competitive market of providing financial services products to both the retail and commercial market.
Jefferson Tiley are assisting with an urgent recruitment of a Senior Internal Auditor to join on a fixed term contract for 6 months.
This role can be full time, part time or working via compressed hours. The offices are in Hampshire with the requirement for being in the office is 4 days per month. This client has won awards for having an excellent culture and the team is friendly and highly successful.
Reporting into the Senior Audit Manager, this role will be a mix of financial and operational audit and will be delivery focussed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering end to end internal audits liaising with staff and management at all levels, analysing information and data and drawing conclusions about the adequacy and effectiveness of controls, risk management and governance.
- Ensuring all reporting is delivered to the agreed quality standards and timescales.
- Delivering findings to senior Stakeholders and then following up on progress made with implementation of recommendations.
The successful applicant will have previous internal audit experience gained from working within financial services as a minimum and ideally insurance.
You will be able to work autonomously and build strong relationships with senior stakeholders and be keen add value as you deliver your audit portfolio.
This client offers an excellent work/life balance and although this is a fixed term contract, this is a sizeable and dynamic team that is growing.
Interviews will take place remotely.
For more information please click to apply.