Senior Internal Auditor - Paris & Multiple locations in France - CAC40 Business
- Hanami International
- Paris, Ile-de-France (FR)
- Competitive Package
- 02 Feb 2023
- 04 Mar 2023
- Job Type
- Internal Auditor, Internal Audit Senior
- Employer Sector
- Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy, Production, Manufacturing & Operations
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 0-25% Travel, 25-50% Travel
Are you an auditor looking to develop your career within a global leading corporation? We are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join this CAC40 company.
As part of an ambitious and highly funded project, there are numerous newly created roles available in four different locations in France (including Paris) with low travel involved.
As a Senior Internal Auditor, this is an opportunity to diversify your skillset by performing audits in the company’s key operational areas (review of the organisation’s processes, operations and goals). You will work in a professional and stimulating environment in a World leading company offering various career opportunities.
This role would be a great first step into industry for a Big-4 trained candidate or an internal auditor looking for a new direction.
What you’ll need:
- Master’s degree in accountancy / Economics / Business Administration / Audit
- Experience in Audit in an industrial company and / or external audit firm
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in French would be a bonus
- Flexibility to travel up to 25% of the time, mainly in France
For more information, apply confidentially (don't worry if your CV isn't up to date, it's just a conversation starter) or call Nora Farhane on +442070487880.