Senior Internal Auditor
- Audit and Risk Recruitment
- 03 Feb 2023
- 05 Mar 2023
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 0-25% Travel
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) has been mandated by a growing Top 10 professional services firm to recruit Manager/Senior Manager to join their growing London/Bristol team. You will become part of an expanding, driven and ambitious team, and report to Manager/Partner.
You will be conducting tangible work with various clients across the public, non-for-profit and commercial sectors. Your responsibilities will include planning and completing audit assignments, including audit fieldwork on site and remotely, assisting your clients to mitigate identified risks in an efficient way. You will develop managerial experience and lead junior members as the team continues its growth and expansion. Your professional growth will be supported by market-leading mentors contributing to your career progression.
You will be a technically minded internal auditor with/working towards a relevant qualification such as the ACA/ACCA/CIA (or equivalent). You are required to have at least one year of internal audit experience, although candidates with external audit may also be considered.
If you wish to join a vastly growing firm establishing their presence in London and the South East, this could be the role for you!
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK.
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Business / Corporate Auditor Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Auditor Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Senior Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom