Senior Corporate Auditor
- Astrum Search
- Central London
- £60,000 - £68,000 + 10% bonus
- 03 Feb 2023
- 05 Mar 2023
- Employer Sector
- Consumer Goods & Services, Production, Manufacturing & Operations, Retail, Wholesale & FMCG, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 0-25% Travel, 25-50% Travel
Astrum Search is working with a Fortune 150 technology business to recruit a Senior Corporate Auditor into their EMEA audit team based in Central London. The team work flexibly and travel to the office 2-3 days per week on average.
You will join a global team that is split across the USA, UK, and Europe. The Senior Corporate Auditor role will report to the EMEA Internal Audit Manager and will take a lead of role when delivering audit engagements across the EMEA region. Travel is expected to be in the region of 30-40% of the time across EMEA.
- Lead the delivery of assigned audits, with support from more junior audits in the team
- Plan and execute audit engagements in order to address all risk areas
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure issues are identified, addressed, and there is a solid mitigation plan in place, ensuring key risks areas are thoroughly addressed
- Produce detailed but concise audit reports, presenting key findings in a clear and timely manner
- Supervise more junior auditors in the team on audit assignments, creating a positive working environment, and helping with their professional development
- Keep up to date with technical and industry changes that may impact the function.
Skills & Experience:
- Hold a recognised accountancy or internal audit specific qualification (ACA,ACCA,CIA or equivalent)
- Prior internal audit experience in an international business is required
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build long-lasting relationships with stakeholders
- Audit experience within manufacturing, distribution, or supply chain is desirable
- Data analytics skills is a plus (ACL, Power BI etc)
- Flexible and able to travel 30-40% of the time across EMEA
This is an excellent opportunity to join a truly global technology business. The audits performed are varied and mostly operational in nature. Each audit performed is unique making this a very attractive opportunity. The team are not involved in cyclical finance/SOX audits.