Internal Audit Manager
- Barclay Simpson
- United Kingdom - Flexible
- 04 Feb 2023
- 06 Mar 2023
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Business & Management Consultancy, Not For Profit & Charities
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 0-25% Travel, None
Due to rapid expansion after consistent contract wins, a dynamic consultancy firm is looking to recruit an Internal Audit Manager to work within their Advisory division based in offices across the south of the UK.
They have several locations, but they are keen to see profile which are within a commutable distance to either Bristol, London, Reading, Southampton or West Midlands. They operate a hybrid approach to working, typically splitting time between home working and office based evenly.
Their client base consists of anything from commercial companies (listed and private), not for profit organisations and some financial services businesses, and they are very open to seeing profiles of internal auditors from any sector. You do not have to be currently working within a firm or consultancy to be considered for this position.
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure across a different client base, working with a range of sectors. An excellent career path with fantastic client exposure is on offer to the successful applicant.
On offer is a competitive salary, and an excellent work life balance in comparison to their competitors (no expectation to work out of core business hours, Monday to Friday only etc).
You must be working in the UK currently, and hold a full UK or EU passport to be considered for this position. They are not able to sponsor in any way.
More searches like this
- Advisory Not For Profit & Charities £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Business / Corporate Auditor Not For Profit & Charities £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Senior Not For Profit & Charities £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Manager Not For Profit & Charities £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom