Senior Internal Auditor
- Wiltshire, Swindon / Hybrid
- £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
- 04 Feb 2023
- 06 Mar 2023
- Katy Sturgess
- Employer Sector
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 0-25% Travel
Your new company
A well known employer in the Swindon area, offering hybrid working c1-2 days a week in the office to a qualified Internal Auditor.
Your new role
This role will give you the opportunity of developing your own knowledge and business awareness and building business relationships
- Keeping the business safe by delivering relevant local and global audits, working together with the Audit Manager in determining the audit scope, risks to be addressed and most appropriate audit techniques (including data analytics)
- Taking ownership of your audit work, applying your professional judgement, documenting, and reporting results in line with Group Audit standards and methodologies
- Influencing the business by agreeing actions and delivering the final audit report, with support from the Senior Manager or Audit Manager, when needed
- Contributing to the Group Audit global team through sharing own technical knowledge and engaging in our continuous training program.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field or professional qualification
- +4 years of proven experience in Audit / Risk Management / Compliance or +6 years of experience in Insurance industry
- Knowledge of Internal Audit Standards, internal control framework and audit testing
- Ability to interact with stakeholders from all seniority levels and build business relationships
- Excellent project management skills, ability to organize own tasks and deliver on time to high quality standards * Capacity to work in a fast-paced and multicultural environment with initiative to manage multiple competing tasks
- Great team player with ability to work independently when necessary
- Passion and enthusiasm to continue to grow yourself and others around you
- Degree of flexibility and enthusiasm to travel locally and/or internationally (around 20% of the time might be required).
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic office environment
- Excellent opportunities to progress
- Excellent work-life balance with a flexible hybrid working policy
- Industry leading Defined Contribution Pension scheme (12% from employer)
- 25 days holiday per year, plus the opportunity to purchase additional holiday
- Additional 3 volunteering days
- Full private medical cover
- Annual company bonus
- Car Allowance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.