Decarbonisation Principal - Business Development
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- 06 Feb 2023
- 08 Mar 2023
- Employer Sector
- Consumer Goods & Services, Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 0-25% Travel, None
Huge opportunity to join a carbon and energy consultancy, backed by an international renewable energy company, as a Decarbonisation Principal. This values led organisation are committed to tackling climate change by taking a leading role in the energy transition and as a result enhancing quality of life.
The role at a glance:
- NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: coordinating bids and proposal submissions and bringing in new business opportunities.
- PROJECT LEADERSHIP + DELIVERY: directly managing the performance of some of the projects and ensuring the technical quality of others.
- TECHNICAL EXPERT + QUALITY ASSURANCE: working closely with the project delivery team to coordinate the development of energy and decarbonisation strategies for our customers, which include complex technical, economic, and environmental recommendations.
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT: managing career and development pathways for less experienced Consultants.
If you have significant experience bringing in new business opportunities, are experienced with decarbonisation pathways, SBTi submissions or carbon accounting and have strong values on climate change commitments, this role could be for you.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.