Audit Assistant Manager/Manager - Not for Profit
1 day left
- Assistant Manager: Up to £59k Manager: Up to £72k Bonus: 13% + profit-share scheme
- 02 Mar 2023
- 01 Apr 2023
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Business & Management Consultancy, Financial Services, Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
IAC are supporting a Top 15 firm based in central London expand their not-for-profit audit team. This cash rich business pay their staff incredibly well, providing above market rate salaries plus impressive discretionary bonuses - last year they paid employees an avg. performance bonus of 13% plus an additional c. £1k bonus via their share scheme.
The firm are currently looking for an assistant manager, manager and senior manager due to business growth; they're turning down work as a result! The successful applicant would sit in their NFP team and work largely with charities but also grant makers, schools and philanthropy businesses. They would also be free to gain exposure to corporate clients if they want a little more variety!
This would be an external audit position but elements of internal controls and financial due diligence are ad hoc duties included in the role! Day to day tasks would involve managing a portfolio of clients, leading audits and a team of auditors, and supporting business development via proposals, tenders, events, marketing and more.
Other than a fantastic earnings potential, the successful applicant will also experience:
- Great work-life balance: experience 35 hour working weeks, yes you heard that right! Say hello again to your evenings and weekends :)
- Inclusive & fun culture: the audit team is super social, it's also the largest team in the business! They hold regular socials/events and every Monday play 5 a side football together!
- Modern working environment: glass everywhere... they're currently renovating their offices so picture an Google-esque environment!
- Flexible working: most employees are in office twice a week, the rest of the time they're at home. The firm respect this and give all employees an extra £25/month as a WFH allowance! That's an extra £300 a year to spend on new chairs and lamps!
- Rapid progression: salaries and performance is reviewed twice yearly; given the businesses are now turning away work because they're growing so fast, expect quick progression.
The successful candidate must hold full UK right to work and must be a qualified accountant. Ideally, they will be a NFP/charity specialist but this isn't essential; attitude and interest in the sector is just as important.
If you are as interested in this role as I obviously am, please do get in touch!
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Audit Assistant Manager/Manager - Not for Profit
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly