CASS Senior Manager
- Grant Thornton UK LLP
- London, Oxford, Bristol, Milton Keynes, Gatwick, Cambridge
- £Competitive + Benefits
- 14 Mar 2023
- 13 Apr 2023
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Financial Services, Management & Executive, Professional Services
- Contract Type
More than you expected
Grant Thornton UK LLP is part of a global network of independent audit, tax and advisory firms, made up of some 58,000 people in over 135 countries. We're a team of independent thinkers who put quality, inclusion and integrity first. All around the world we bring a different experience to our clients. A better experience. One that delivers the expertise they need in a way that goes beyond. Personal, proactive, and agile. That's Grant Thornton.
You already know what a CASS or Senior Audit Manager does, so we want to tell you what it’s like to work at Grant Thornton, and what can we offer you that others don’t.
*We are offering the chance to do a split role between external statutory audit and CASS if desired*
Why Audit at Grant Thornton
Our UK audit practice is built of over 2300 people working across 24 locations, led by Fiona Baldwin and supported by 50 audit partners. We’re really proud of the strong position our audit practice is in from a wellbeing, resource and quality perspective, the latter of which is shown through our recent positive AQR results.
Let’s talk about the role
Due to some recent client wins, we are looking to grow our CASS offering within FS Audit. We'd consider someone with external audit experience, or simply pure experience of Client Asset (CASS) audits, to support a growing client base in a market that is developing quickly. Here are some things you can expect from this financial services role.
As a Senior Manager within our Client Asset Audit (CASS) service line, you will:
- Be responsible for a large portfolio of audit clients
- Solve complex technical matters for our clients, and project manage client work
- Oversee and develop your team to the highest standard
- Build and maintain strong working relationship with your team and our clients
- Take opportunities for wider department responsibilities through training and pitching new projects
- Constantly strive to push yourself, and the business, further, knowing you’re supported through every stage
Knowing you’re right for us
Ideally you will hold a professional qualification (ACA, ICAS, CA, ACCA or CIPFA), but if not you will have significant experience in CASS and be confident in CASS 6/7/8 rules. We're looking for an effective project manager and experience of using Microsoft packages.
Knowing we’re right for you
Embracing uniqueness, the culture at Grant Thornton thrives on the contributions of all our people, we never settle for what is easy, we look beyond to deliver the right thing, for everyone. Building an inclusive culture, where we value difference and respect our colleagues helps our people to perform at the best of their ability and realise their potential.
Our open and accessible culture means you’ll interact with leaders who are interested in you and everything you bring to our firm. The things that set you apart, we value them. That’s why we give you the freedom to bring your whole self to work and pursue your passions inside and outside of work.
Beyond the job
Life is more than work. The things you do, and the people you’re with outside of work matter, that’s why we’re happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles, and we’ll always do our best to keep your work and life in balance.
The impact you can make here will go far beyond your day job. From secondments, to fundraising for local charities, or investing in entrepreneurs in the developing world, you’ll be giving back to society. It’s that drive to do the right thing that runs through our every move, grounded in our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’re looking for people who want to contribute, spark fresh ideas and go beyond expectations. People who want to be able to proudly do what’s right, for the firm, our clients, our people and themselves. It’s how it should be.
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Bristol
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Bristol
- External Audit Manager Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Bristol
- External Audit Senior Manager Professional Services £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in Bristol