Managers and Senior Managers – Audit - UK Nationwide - Tier 1 Firm- – UK Visa Sponsorship avaiiable
- CK Search Global
- £Competitive packages + flexible working
- 15 Mar 2023
- 14 Apr 2023
- CK LNAUDIT1205
- Job Type
- Assistant Audit Manager, External Audit Senior, External Audit Manager, External Audit Senior Manager
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Business & Management Consultancy, Professional Services, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our tier 1 client provides audit services to international and domestic companies and groups and listed businesses on both the main market and AIM .
They have ambitious yet realistic growth plans for 2023 with quality at the core of everything they do.
We are partnering with them to help them hire senior audit managers and managers for their various audit teams in London and throughout the UK including Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds, Reading, Edinburgh, Cambridge, Southampton, and Liverpool.
Our client believes that when their people feel valued and rewarded, their potential is unlimited. They offer highly competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that their pay always positively reflects performance.
Applications from suitably qualified overseas candidates currently with the “big 4” are welcome and visa sponsorship is available for suitably qualified individuals.
- Act as audit lead on a range of clients both listed and private
- Be responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered
- Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients and taking responsibility for budgeting, WiP control and billing
- Support Partners in group sales and marketing activity, including playing a leading role in client pitch teams, attendance at group networking, and other marketing events as appropriate
- Engage with clients directly on technical and audit judgement decisions
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent(visa sponsorship is available)
- Significant current experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients, including listed clients and clients with international interests.
- Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
- Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework..
Our client offers highly competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that their pay always positively reflects performance. As well offering support with tuition and professional qualifications, they also provide the following benefits, as standard:
- 25 days’ holiday;
- access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
- life assurance cover;
- and income protection insurance.
You can also
- buy up to ten days’ extra holiday;
- add on private medical, personal accident, dental insurance or travel insurance;
- enrol in our Bike to Work scheme;
- enjoy discounts off dining, and gyms;
- receive an interest free season ticket loan or interest free graduate loan;
- take an online health assessment and utilise our employee assistance programme.
Apply for Managers and Senior Managers – Audit - UK Nationwide - Tier 1 Firm- – UK Visa Sponsorship avaiiable
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- External Audit Senior Technology, ICT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Bristol
- External Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Bristol
- External Audit Senior Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Bristol
- Assistant Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Bristol