Senior Internal Auditor, London
- KPP Search
- London, United Kingdom; Homeworking
- £55k - £60k + Bonus
- 15 Mar 2023
- 14 Apr 2023
- Employer Sector
- Financial Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will be performing a mixture of financial and operational audits, aligned to the internal audit methodology of the business. You will be expected to plan, lead and execute various audits, which also includes the delivery of reports with senior management and other relevant stakeholders of the business. You will do this in a small team or independently with limited supervision.
This position is a full-time permanent role. There is a flexible/hybrid working arrangement in place, where it will include a combination of office and home-based work. There is a degree of travel included, both across the UK and Europe, the expected travel rate is a maximum of 30% (post-covid).
You will report directly to the Internal Audit Manager based in the UK.
- Supporting and participating in various internal audit engagements as a vital member of the wider audit function.
- Being an active and helpful team member.
- Participate in the reporting of Internal Audit project results and be able to disseminate the information to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that the Internal Audit projects are compliant with the Group Internal Audit’s quality standards.
- Candidates must hold a professional accounting/audit qualification e.g ACA, ACCA, CIA, CPA or equivalent.
- A minimum of 4-5 years professional working experience within a top-tier accounting firm or a large-sized business with a global audit team.
- Excellent communication skills. English fluency is mandatory (written/verbal).
- Exposure to data analytics, SOX and other controls frameworks is advantageous.
- Fluency in any European language is highly advantageous.
- An ambitious mindset with a desire to learn and progress.