Audit Director/Partner - opportunities across the South
- London, Southampton, Newbury, Maidstone, Hertford and Kettering
- Competitive + Benefits
- 16 Mar 2023
- 15 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- Advisory, Audit Consultant, External Audit Partner
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Business & Management Consultancy, Financial Services, Public Sector
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 25-50% Travel
Are you a senior leader within the Audit space and looking to take control of business leadership? Do you enjoy owning client relationships and building a portfolio of business? Are you interested to shape the future of an office as part of the wider Azets business?
Well, if you have answered yes then Azets would love to hear from you!
We are a Top 10 firm specialising in the SME market, with a firm focus on delivering the right solution to our clients. We champion flexibility, innovation and personal development within our teams, understanding that equipping our people with the right skills and environment will mean we can deliver the best tailored solutions for our clients too. We have an ambitious growth plan and we would love to take you on that journey with us!
Our Audit service line is integral to the growth of our business, and we are keen to talk to those who are looking to further develop themselves and their experience in a supportive yet challenging environment. With a continued mix of clients of all sizes and across various industries, we currently have opportunities across various offices in the South region, including but not limited to London, Southampton, Newbury, Maidstone, Hertford and Kettering.
As Director or Partner within our Audit team you will:
- Lead in dealing with large, technically complex clients
- Provide advice to owner managers on both business and personal matters and thereby act as a trusted business adviser to our clients
- Oversee all aspects of client engagement assuming overall responsibility for allocating work and ensuring client service is maintained at a high level
- Manage the end-to-end audit process, including budgets and timescales
- Analyse complex business situations to identify key issues and priorities
The successful candidate will demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of IFRS/UKGAAP and be ACA or ACCA qualified. You'll have experience of auditing clients within a variety of industries, though with a key focus or significant experience working with clients in Financial Services as well as significant senior level experience and the ability to manage a large portfolio of clients, whilst providing coaching and mentoring to the wider team.
How do I apply
Sound interesting? Our Talent Acquisition team would love to speak to you so please submit your application now and we will be in touch!