Audit Manager - opportunities across the South
- London, Southampton, Newbury, Maidstone, Hertford and Kettering
- Competitive + Benefits
- 16 Mar 2023
- 15 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- Advisory, Audit Consultant, Compliance & Regulation, Compliance, Regulation, External Audit Manager
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Business & Management Consultancy, Financial Services, Public Sector
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 25-50% Travel
Are you an experienced Audit professional looking to take the first step into management? Are you keen to move from mentoring staff into line management experience? Would you like to ensure you maintain a balance between a diverse client base and your own personal development?
Well, if you have answered yes then Azets would love to hear from you!
We are a Top 10 firm specialising in the SME market, with a firm focus on delivering the right solution to our clients. We champion flexibility, innovation and personal development within our teams, understanding that equipping our people with the right skills and environment will mean we can deliver the best tailored solutions for our clients too. We have an ambitious growth plan and we would love to take you on that journey with us!
Our Audit service line is integral to the growth of our business, and we are keen to talk to those who are looking to further develop themselves and their experience in a supportive yet challenging environment. With a continued mix of clients of all sizes and across various industries, we currently have opportunities across various offices in the South region, including but not limited to London, Southampton, Newbury, Maidstone, Hertford and Kettering.
As a Manager in our Audit department, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of audit clients alongside the preparation of accounts and corporation tax computations/returns for limited companies
- Manage ad hoc duties which arise in supporting the local partners as necessary
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and practical guidance is provided on regulatory matters such as tax and VAT regulations, requirements of UK law and the principles of good governance
You will have strong experience of working within practice and have exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery. You will ideally be working within a Managerial capacity already or aspiring to as part of your journey.
In order to enhance your own personal development, you will have the opportunity to lead, manage, motivate and coach other members of the team so supervisory experience would be a distinct advantage. You will be working with a great team of like-minded colleagues all focused on supporting each other to perform at their best.
In terms of qualifications, we want to ensure we are offering the best service to our customers so an accountancy qualification such as ACA or ACCA are essential for this role. We will provide you with ongoing mentoring and coaching as you continue to develop personally. The successful appointment will have a collaborative outlook with a dynamic approach to management.
How do I apply
Sound interesting? Our Talent Acquisition team would love to speak to you so please submit your application now and we will be in touch!
More searches like this
- Advisory Public Sector £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Audit Consultant Public Sector £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Compliance Public Sector £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Manager Public Sector £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Regulation Public Sector £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in United Kingdom