Audit & Accounts Senior Manager, Business Advisory Services
- £70,000 - £85,000
- 21 Mar 2023
- 20 Apr 2023
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Business & Management Consultancy, Financial Services, Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 0-25% Travel, None
How would you feel if I said that YOU have the chance to be an External Audit Senior Manager at an ambitious yet inclusive mid-tier firm where you'll be supported to achieve your goals and dreams?
How would you feel reporting to a Partner who is direct, honest and trustworthy? If you want to join a firm where you are heard, recognised and rewarded, this is the one.
- You would be an Audit & Accounts Senior Manager within their brilliant Business Advisory Services team.
- Looking after corporate sectors.
- Hybrid working, in the office 3 times a week.
- Ample opportunities to enhance your skillset, and to progress.
- Impressive benefits such as 33 day holiday allowance, ability to "purchase" extra leave and so much more.
This is a firm that will go above and beyond for you. Get in touch with us and lets talk about this opportunity.
- Looking for an Experienced manager
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Familiarity with IFRS and UK GAAP
- Accounts experience appreciated
- MS experienced
- Strong communication skills
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.