Audit Assistant Manager
- London / Home Counties / East England
- £40k - £60k depending on PQE experience & location. Incredible benefits for you & the family
- 21 Mar 2023
- 20 Apr 2023
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Business & Management Consultancy, Financial Services, Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 0-25% Travel, None
IAC are supporting a Top 30 professional services firm recruit an Assistant Manager to join their Corporate Audit team with locations in London, East England and Home Counties.
- With +350 people across 10 offices in the UK and overseas, this opportunity sits with a Top 30 accountancy firm. This firm are ranked in the UK’s Top 100 Best Large Companies to Work For 2022; more specifically ranking in the Top 25 Best Companies across the East of England and Top 50 in London.
- Work flexibly, whenever and wherever you want. Of course, clients need to be made happy but there are no minimum set days in the office.
- Earn a great package and fab benefits that are focused on your wellbeing. For example, alongside your 25 days holiday and option to buy/sell 5 more, you will get 2 days paid volunteering leave.
- Have a true work life balance; hours are contracted as 9am-5:30pm and people never need to work beyond these. You're also fine to take a longer lunch break and finish later or come to work early and finish early.
- Encouragement to progress with twice yearly salary and promotion reviews.
- Continuous personal and professional training and development; from trainee to partner level.
- Other benefits like private medical cover, dress for your diary, 4x life assurance, employee share scheme and more.
- They are currently recruiting across their offices in: London, East England and Home Counties.
- A blend between audit, accounts and tax. With weighting placed heavily on the audit side - 80%.
- Begin to manage a portfolio of clients across a range of sectors within the UK, from large, listed groups to entrepreneurial SMEs. Turnovers range from £20m to hundreds of millions.
- You'll plan and lead onsite teams, controlling engagements in line with budget.
- Liase with your clients to solve queries and work with managers and partners on more complex matters.
- Review team members work, coach juniors and feedback on their quality of work to management.
- We need someone that holds the UK RTW.
- Qualified accountant - CPA, ACCA, ACA etc.
- Experience planning and leading audits.
- UK GAAP/FRS 102 experience.
- Ideally from a mid-sized firm, since they are a Top 30 firm. Those in the Big 4 regional offices may be more appropriate than those within the London offices.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Corporate Auditor Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- External Auditor Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Assistant Audit Manager Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)