Corporate Reporting Advisor
- Central London
- Competitive base with incredible package.
- 24 Mar 2023
- 23 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- Corporate Governance & GRC, ESG & Sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Environmental, Social & Governance, Sustainability
- Employer Sector
- Consumer Goods & Services, Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 0-25% Travel, None
This is an exciting time to join a global energy business who are re-imagining energy for people and the planet. The company are pursuing a new strategy to integrate sustainability to reach Net Zero by 2050 or sooner.
Do you have 2-3yrs experience in a FTSE 250?
Are you looking to grow in a team who are invested in your learning?
This role will pave the way for an exciting career in Communications + External Affairs, giving you the chance to build an incredible network of interesting internal stakeholders and a wide range of external partners.
- Stakeholder Engagement - internal + external
- Demonstrable writing experience - skilled in copywriting, editing and proofreading
- Project Management
- Attention to detail
You will be managing day-to-day interactions with 3rd parties and collaborating with internal stakeholders. You will be supporting the production of corporate reports - reviewing, editing and ensuring the quality control of written copy, including the annual report. You will manage photography across reports, working closely with different teams across the business.
Reach out if you would like to find out more!
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Corporate Governance & GRC Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- ESG & Sustainability Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Environmental, Social & Governance Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Sustainability Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)