Audit Manager - Prudential Risk
- Close Brothers
- London / Hybrid
- Competitive salary + discretionary bonus + benefits
- 24 Mar 2023
- 23 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- Assurance, Business / Corporate Auditor, Internal Audit Manager, Risk, Risk Advisory, Risk Analysis, Risk Assurance, Risk Management
- Employer Sector
- Banking & Finance - Investment, Financial Services, Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
At Close Brothers we look to recruit individuals from all different backgrounds and encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick every box. We celebrate diversity, promote inclusivity and are open to discuss flexible work options to help you balance your work and home life.
The Audit Manager will be responsible for delivering independent, objective assurance and consulting activity to the Audit Committee, Board and Management on the quality and effectiveness of the Group’s internal control, risk management and governance systems and processes, specifically relating to the Prudential risks of Close Brothers Group.
As part of an expanding and high performing Group Internal Audit (GIA) team they will drive delivery of the audit plan and related activities to prudential risk management, including the ICAAP, ILAAP and Recovery and Resolution Plan, in a timely manner to best practice standards, producing value-adding and high-quality internal audit services to help the organisation achieve its objectives.
- Deliver high quality end to end audit activities within Group Internal Audit (GIA).
- Manage the delivery of the prudential risk elements of the audit plan.
- Understand and have experience of anticipating and responding to the existing and emerging risks and issues within areas of prudential regulatory framework applicable to Banks and FCA IFPRU and other regulated entities, including within the EU under the CRR/CRD IV.
- Undertake specialist reviews of core regulatory capital/liquidity/leverage calculations, ICAAP/ILAA documentation and gap analysis of regulatory compliance.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF:
- Proven experience of working in internal audit roles, preferably with a reputable banking/financial institution, or top tier assurance experience.
- Strong knowledge of the banking/financial services industry, including prudential risk and UK banking regulations applicable to Close Brothers.
- Demonstrable experience of leading/supporting continuous monitoring and stakeholder management.
- Strong knowledge of prudential and treasury risk and associated regulations.
IT IS NOT ESSENTIAL BUT IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU:
- Ability to interact comfortably with senior management.
- Experience in the application of project management methodologies (Waterfall/ Agile) for the delivery of projects, programmes, and portfolios.
We are an inclusive organisation and committed to ensuring our recruitment process is as accessible as possible to everyone. We will make adjustments for people who have a disability or long-term condition. If you need the job description or application form in an alternative format or would like to discuss the recruitment process with us, please email us or request a call back (the details can be found via the 'Apply' button.
For roles offering hybrid working: At Close Brothers we support employees to balance their work life priorities and in this role you will be able to enjoy a mixture of hybrid working.
Close Brothers is a leading UK merchant banking group providing lending, deposit taking, wealth management services and securities trading. At Close Brothers we provide financial support and advice to small businesses and individuals in the UK. Our purpose is to help the people and businesses of Britain thrive over the long term.
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Business / Corporate Auditor Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Manager Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Analysis Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Management Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom