Audit Consultant (w/m/d)
1 day left
- EY Germany
- Eschborn / Frankfurt
- 09 May 2023
- 30 May 2023
- Job Type
- Assurance, Audit Consultant, External Auditor
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Business & Management Consultancy, Financial Services, Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This is what awaits you with us - experiences from which you will benefit for a lifetime
As part of our audit team in Frankfurt/Main, you will use innovative technologies to audit the annual and consolidated financial statements of national and international clients - whether start-ups, medium-sized family businesses or listed global players. You will take on a variety of tasks with a steep learning curve:
- Independent audit of annual and consolidated financial statements according to HGB, IFRS or US GAAP in international teams from different departments
- Active communication with our clients from various industries and sizes
- Development of an in-depth understanding of the business processes and controls of our clients as well as identification of risks and development of recommendations for action
- Implementation of project-related special audits with various technical focuses
- Application and further development of our digital, globally uniform audit approach
Get a compact and authentic insight into the field of activity from our colleague Laura - listen to EY Joblight now to find out more about the position!
This is what you bring with you – skills that you use to shape the future
- Successfully completed studies in economics or a comparable course of study and ideally initial practical experience, e.g. through an internship in auditing, accounting or controlling
- Team player: with commitment, a high sense of responsibility, willingness to travel and enjoy acquiring new knowledge
- Initiative, solution and goal-oriented as well as independent work
- High affinity for numbers, analytical thinking skills and confident handling of common IT applications
- Very good communication skills in German and English
That's what we offer you - an inspiring working environment
At EY, we strive to make the world work better. To this end, we question the status quo on a daily basis and are already looking for tomorrow's answers today. standstill? No option. Change? We see it as an opportunity and driver for innovation.
If that's how you tick, then you've come to the right place. We are looking for doers who help companies, entrepreneurs, private individuals and the public sector to surpass themselves. This requires cooperation at eye level and leaving the beaten track. You will do this as part of interdisciplinary teams - innovative and multicultural in Germany, Europe and around the world.
So that you too grow personally and professionally, we accompany you on your career path with work models tailored to you as well as training and development opportunities on and off the job. You determine the pace and goal on your way.
We know: First-class service for our clients begins with satisfied and motivated employees. That is why our offer ranges from flexible working models, assignments abroad and further training to sports and leisure activities to discounts from well-known brands and providers as well as pension schemes.
Would you like to move something? Then become part of our team. Apply now.
You can find more information about the application process at EY on our careers page.
Our Recruitment Center will be happy to answer your questions on: +49 6196 996 10005.