Audit Senior (Growing and successful firm)- The Netherlands
This is your opportunity to join one of the Netherlands' leading accounting firms and gain the personal and professional experience of a lifetime! You will work in the Rotterdam or Amsterdam offices, which are well-known to expats. Need advice on which city to pick? Just ask!
What’s great about this role?
- Competitive salary
- 32-40 hours a week
- 27-29 vacation days (full-time)
- Travel allowance or lease budget
- Guidance and career planning
Benefits of relocating to the Netherlands
- Large ex-pat community, so you will meet people from all over.
- Transits work well and the streets are very clean
- Tax benefits, 30% ruling, and Advantageous paycheck
- Connections to the rest of Europe
- Train links from Amsterdam Central
- Explore Europe cheaply in your spare time
- For non-EU; the FX rate is heavily in your favor.
- Great opportunity to learn Dutch
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
3 years + of experience in audit
Must be open to external audit
Fluent in English or able to work in a native English environment
Fully qualified accountant (ACA, CA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent)
Sounds good? If you’re interested feel free to apply here or contact us directly.