Assurance Advisor - Low Travel - Central London
Audit & Risk Recruitment (ARRC) has been asked by a market-leading utilities business based in central London to help recruit an Assurance Advisor to join their growing corporate governance team.
This is an interesting time to be part of this growing business who are at the forefront of ensuring the smooth transition to NetZero and who have various regulatory and technological changes taking place. The robust and collaborative internal audit function is viewed internally as being critical to the organisation’s success during this period.
Your prime responsibility will be to deliver risk-based Internal Audit reviews as well as ad-hoc investigations across all business areas and to report conclusions and recommendations to the Head of Risk & Assurance. The audit plan is is a healthy mix of operational and financial audits.
Skills and specifications:
- A relevant degree and/or assurance/audit/compliance qualification
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in internal audit or closely related assurance functions
- A good understanding and/or experience of utility/industrial operations is highly advantageous
- Experience of fraud investigations and/or regulatory compliance is highly advantageous
- Ability to write accurate, concise and impactful audit reports. A strong influencer with the ability to discuss sensitive topics
- Willingness and interest in collaborative working across all areas of the Risk & Assurance team
- Passionate about the energy industry and its role in the transition to net-zero
Audit & Risk Recruitment - Experts in audit and risk recruitment!
More searches like this
- Advisory Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Assurance Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Auditor Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Senior Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom