Audit Manager - USA Team
Ideas | People | Trust
We’re BDO. An accountancy and business advisory firm, providing the advice and solutions entrepreneurial organisations need to navigate today’s changing world.
We work with the companies that are Britain’s economic engine – ambitious, entrepreneurially-spirited and high‑growth businesses that fuel the economy – and directly advise the owners and management teams leading them.
We’ll broaden your horizons
As a firm our focus on delivering quality audit work for the benefit of the public interest is our key priority. Our Audit teams are essential, not just to BDO, but to the whole economy. With specialist knowledge of sectors, markets and geographies; our auditors have the business understanding necessary to deliver the high quality and robust audits that companies and their stakeholders can trust.
As part of our Audit team, you'll receive the support you need to reach your potential. From completing professional qualifications to developing new skills and exploring different learning opportunities, you’ll join a friendly and diverse team whose work really matters. Use your skills to build a career in Audit at BDO.
We’ll help you succeed
The work we do is underpinned by quality. We deliver audits which are trusted and transparent which can be relied upon by companies and their stakeholders.
You’ll be someone who is comfortable working pro-actively and, managing your own tasks, as well as confident collaborating with others and communicating regularly with Senior Managers, Directors, and BDO’s Partners. You’ll help deliver accurate and transparent reporting to all relevant stakeholders as you provide long term value.
You’ll be someone with:
- ACCA/ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent
- Previous experience of managing people
- Good working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements
- Working knowledge of financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering
- Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures
- Project Management experience
- Sector experience appropriate to BDO audited entities
- Experience with listed audited entities
- Experience auditing international groups and working with other worldwide BDO offices.
You’ll be able to be yourself; we’ll recognise and value you for who you are and celebrate and reward your contributions to our business. We’re committed to agile working, and we offer everyone the opportunity to work in ways that suit them, their teams, and the task at hand.
At BDO, we’ll help you achieve your personal goals and career ambitions, and we have programmes, resources, and frameworks that provide clarity and structure around career development.
We’re in it together
Mutual support and respect is one of BDO’s core values and we’re proud of our distinctive, people-centred culture. From informal success conversations to formal mentoring and coaching, we’ll support you at every stage in your career, whatever your personal and professional needs.
Our agile working framework helps us stay connected, bringing teams together where and when it counts so they can share ideas and help one another. At BDO, you’ll always have access to the people and resources you need to do your best work.
We know that collaboration is the key to creating value and satisfying experiences at work, so we’ve invested in state-of-the-art collaboration spaces in our offices. BDO’s people represent a wealth of knowledge and expertise, and we’ll encourage you to build your network, work alongside others, and share your skills and experiences. With a range of multidisciplinary events and dedicated resources, you’ll never stop learning at BDO.
We’re looking forward to the future
At BDO, we help entrepreneurial businesses to succeed, fuelling the UK economy.
Our success is powered by our people, which is why we’re always finding new ways to invest in you. Across the UK thousands of unique minds continue to come together to help companies we work with to achieve their ambitions.
We’ve got a clear purpose, and we’re confident in our future, because we’re adapting and evolving to build on our strengths, ensuring we continue to find the right combination of global reach, integrity and expertise. We shape the future together with openness and clarity, because we believe in empowering people to think creatively about how we can do things better.
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Audit Manager Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Assistant Audit Manager Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom