Senior Compliance Consultant - (Remote)
FCA, PRA, CBI, Compliance Monitoring, Compliance advice, Risk, remote, insurance, contract, FTC, Interim
Your new company
I am working with a global insurance organisation who looking for a day rate or FTC contractor to assist with BAU Compliance over a 6 to 12 month period.
Your new role
As a Senior Compliance Consultant you will complete Annual Compliance Program responsibilities for Europe (UK and Ireland), including BAU quarterly monitoring program, resolution of any corrective actions, and risk assessments.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Preparatory work for quarterly board and audit & risk committee meetings for Europe entities.
- Preparation and filing of ongoing obligations of non-financial regulatory filings and reports to the PRA / FCA (UK) and CBI (Ireland).
- Manage wind-down of any regulatory licenses and permissions with oversight by the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Management of any existing regulatory obligations pertaining to the wind-down and under the Insurance Business Transfer or otherwise (including outsourcing and other reporting obligations), as well as identifying/tracking, escalating and analysing any upcoming regulatory obligations.
- Completion of day-to-day compliance tasks such as vendor due diligence and exceptions, conflicts of interest, close link notifications, the Senior Management Certification Regime (SMCR), politically exposed person screening and others, with oversight and direction from the Chief Compliance Officer.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3-5 years' experience in a regulatory compliance position in healthcare, insurance or financial services or relevant work experience in a business area.
- Possessing Project Management skills is a plus
What you'll get in return
- Day Rate or FTC
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.