Senior Analyst - Treasury Reporting
Monday 03 July 2023
£41,715 - £46,350
Agile Working Options
At Lloyds Banking Group, we have a clear purpose; Helping Britain Prosper. We do this by creating a more sustainable and inclusive future for people and businesses, shaping finance as a force for good. Could you help us make this possible?
The Treasury Reporting and Analytics team sits within Treasury Reporting and Finance part of Group Corporate Treasury made up of around 100 colleagues based in London and West Yorkshire. The reporting team is responsible for the provision of treasury risk modelling, reporting and analysis to a wide variety of internal and external partners. Our team plays a critical role in the understanding, monitoring, reporting and as such execution of financial risk management for the Group.
This is an opportunity for an accomplished Assistant Manager to work closely with broader team in delivering best in class reporting to a broad range of internal and external partners. This is a highly visible role with exposure to senior colleagues in addition to the full Group balance sheet.
You’ll be a highly motivated individual with an analytical mindset who consistently achieves results even under tough circumstances. You’ll have a broad understanding of Treasury related financial risks and be able to interpret complex trends whilst communicating with a clear understanding to different audiences and their team.
Your accountabilities will include;
- Delivery of treasury risk reporting for the Group and its’ entities. Including but not limited to regulatory reports, risk appetite reporting, management information and additional reporting to support with the understanding and decision making associated with risk exposures.
- Support with the explanation of key drivers behind risk exposures to the Business and Regulator
- Suggest and support with the continuous development of the models/applications used for risk reporting whilst optimally prioritising between inbound change, regulatory change and operational improvement.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with Risk and Finance partners to support the delivery of quality and timely risk reporting.
- Responsible for handling and implementing robust processes to support team objectives including reporting, controls and management information.
- Act with attention to detail and control to minimise operational risks via robust control frameworks underpinning processes whilst escalating and providing visibility to known risk.
- Continuously challenge existing process to identify operational improvements to enable time for value adding activity and qualitative review.
You’ll ideally have a Treasury background (maybe within banking or building societies) with an understanding of liquidity risk. Financial backgrounds with a broad understanding of Treasury’s purpose will also be considered.
Additionally, you’ll understand banking and treasury products and prior experience of treasury and/or regulatory reporting coupled with a good understanding of Excel functionality and capabilities to proactively review, challenge and streamline existing models or build new modelling capability.
You’d get a benefits package that includes;
- A performance related bonus
- Generous pension contribution
- 28 Days leave plus bank holidays
- A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits
- Private health cover
We're dedicated to giving you opportunities and support to develop you both expertly and personally to optimise your potential.
As a new colleague, you’ll join us on our journey to build a 21st century bank that reflects modern Britain and craft an inclusive culture where all colleagues feel encouraged and valued.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Together we make it possible.
More searches like this
- Risk Analysis Financial Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Financial Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Analytics Financial Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Analytics Financial Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Business Intelligence Financial Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom