Class of 2023, Business Placement, External Audit
The Channel Islands firm with offices on Jersey and Guernsey, offers an excellent start to your career as a chartered accountant. We are currently looking to recruit Assurance work placement students.
If you're taking a four-year degree course which has a sandwich element to it, an 11 month business placement at PwC is the perfect way to gain valuable industry experience during your penultimate year at university.
- You will be working alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals on everyday projects, so you can expect to gain a proper insight into working life at PwC
- You will form part of a highly skilled team and be expected to make a useful contribution to a whole range of client projects.
- The work can be intense at times but there'll be plenty of fun, not to mention competitive rewards, along the way.
By experiencing life inside one of the world's largest professional services organisations, you'll have a fantastic opportunity to build and work on your commercial awareness and interpersonal skills.
Nothing can beat on-the-job experience for developing your skills - and you'll get plenty of it, both within PwC and on-site with clients - but we'll also steer you in the direction of appropriate training courses to develop you further.
We'll also be looking to boost your ability to soak up complex business information, as well as your professional confidence - factors which will make a real difference when you return for your last year at university.
Our undergraduate work placement students will be offered the opportunity to undertake Institute examinations with the advantage of the work experience counting towards the Institute’s three year time experience requirement. Work placement students who return to PwC after graduating will recommence their training contract from where they left off.
Who is this vacancy for?
Our undergraduate work placements are available only to students on four-year degree programmes that feature a sandwich placement element. The subject of your degree is not important.
You will need a good academic record and we'll expect you to demonstrate how you've used your initiative and team-working skills. You should also have done plenty of research into the area of PwC you'd like to join.
A minimum or 112 UCAS points (BBC or equivalent) in one sitting and be on course for at least a 2.1 result in your degree.
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- External Auditor Professional Services £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Graduate / Trainee Professional Services £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Audit Assistant Professional Services £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Guernsey (GB)