Class of 2023, External Audit/Advisory (Split Scheme), Graduate
A career within Financial Markets Business Advisory services, will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to a variety of audit, regulatory, valuation, and financial analyses services to design solutions that address our clients’ complex accounting and financial reporting challenges, as well as their broader business issues.
A split scheme position in the Advisory & External Audit practice provides an opportunity to work within our biggest and longest established business.
Within the Advisory team:
- We help organisations to work smarter and grow faster. Our work is always evolving to respond to industry trends and management focus, and we combine our deep technical skills in response to our clients’ changing needs.
- The advisory team helps provides advice and assistance based on our deep financial, analytical and business process skills to help our clients improve the way they operate, innovate and grow, reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent and change the way they do business.
- As part of the graduate programme you will undertake a blended learning programme involving; professional qualifications, gaining knowledge of the industry and market, selfdevelopment, awareness and leadership skills.
Within the External Audit team:
- Graduates will conduct audits on client accounts, using our innovative auditing methodology, and provide additional business advisory services, including performance measurement and corporate reporting, to meet the needs of investors.
- Clients include global players, FTSE 100 companies, middle market organisations and smaller fast-growing companies.
- As part of the graduate programme you will undertake a blended learning programme involving; professional qualifications, gaining knowledge of the industry and market, self development, awareness and leadership skills.
You will be able to study towards the ACA qualification with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW). Or alternatively you can study towards the ACCA qualification to become a Chartered Certified Accountant.
Who is this vacancy for?
It doesn't matter who you are, what your background is or whether you are about to graduate or did so years ago. As you'll no doubt have gathered by now, we believe diversity is our strength. However you must be academically strong - see below academic requirements.
A minimum of 112 UCAS points in one sitting. You must have, or be on course for, at least a 2.1 result in your degree, from any university. The subject of your degree is not important.
Do you need a Work Permit?
Due to immigration restrictions in Jersey and Guernsey the Channel Islands practice is unable to consider trainee candidates who require work permits. Work permits are currently only granted once candidates are fully professionally qualified.
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Jersey (GB)
- External Auditor Professional Services £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Jersey (GB)
- Graduate / Trainee Professional Services £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Jersey (GB)
- Audit Assistant Professional Services £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Jersey (GB)