A career within Financial Markets Business Advisory services, will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to a variety of audit, regulatory, valuation, and financial analyses services to design solutions that address our clients’ complex accounting and financial reporting challenges, as well as their broader business issues.
This is an opportunity to kick start your career in regulatory compliance within our biggest and longest established business. Our leading associate programme offers access to reputable and internationally recognised academic institutions. PwC is uniquely positioned in Guernsey to provide a global learning experience and opportunities within the finance sector.
- Assist in designing regulatory compliance work plans to help clients achieve their strategic objectives.
- Help and guide firms in the implementation of best practice controls, policies and procedures to enhance their regulatory framework.
- Take part in desktop and onsite independent regulatory audits.
- Assist in drafting and presenting review findings to clients and help them find practical solutions.
- Support in advising and helping clients prepare for regulatory onsite visits from regulators.
- Support in preparing and delivering training to Boards and Senior Management.
- Undertake gap analysis when there are amendments in regulations and communicate updates internally and externally to clients.
- Keep on top of any new regulations published by the regulators.
- Draft or contribute to writing thought leadership pieces.
You will be able to study towards a recognised qualification with the International Compliance Associate (ICA) or the Chartered Governance Institute Governance UK Ireland or The Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (ACAMS).
Who is this vacancy for:
It doesn't matter who you are, what your background is or whether you are about to graduate or you are a school leaver.
Do you need a Work Permit?
Due to immigration restrictions in Jersey and Guernsey the Channel Islands practice is unable to consider trainee candidates who require work permits therefore we can only accept applications from candidates who currently have a right to live and work in the UK/Common Travel Area. Work permits are currently only granted once candidates are fully professionally qualified.
To avoid disappointment, apply as early as you can