Reporting Specialist ESG
As part of the Accounting Expert Advisory team, your main responsibilities include:
Monitor best practice and future developments in ESGreporting requirements and translate into the impact for ASML;
Advising stakeholders within ASML with the correct andconsistent interpretation of ESG reporting standards and requirements.
Support the implementation of a compliant ESG reportingframework, including robust and auditable standards to enable credibleexternal ESG reporting
- Maintenance of the sustainability reporting manual andactively propagate the reporting standards
- Prepare and manage questionnaires for global ESGindices, benchmarks and ratings
- Ensuring robust, timely and verifiable data is collected for the internal and external reporting.
- Taking ownership and ensuring the sustainability data and ESG context reporting within the Annual Report in collaboration with the ESG strategy team and theme owners all over the organization.
- Providing ESG trainings and workshops throughout theorganization;
- Assisting with the external audit regarding sustainabilitytopics;
- Encouraging continuous improvement and embeddingcompliant reporting in the company's processes.
Salary between gross a month