Audit Manager - Banking Risk Management
Audit Manager (Financial Risk)
Location: Mutlple European Locations (please apply now and we can discuss which location works for you)
Salary: Up to €100K Dependent on Location
*Competitive Salary+ Excellent Benefits + Flexible Working*
This is a very exciting career opportunity, covering the most strategic business areas within the organisation. Within this, you will have broad coverage across a range of Financial Risk Audit topics (Credit Risk, Liquidity Risk, Market Risk etc). This will offer you great variety and CV Value in a short space of time.
My leading, Financial Services Client is on the search for a highly skilled Risk Management Audit Manager to join their growing Internal Audit Team. This role is a Hybrid-Role based in can be based in one a range of European Locations
Responsibilities of Risk Management Auditor:
- Lead operational, regulatory and financial audits of the control framework.
- Contribute to providing a set of controls over the liquidity, capital and interest rate in the banking book.
- Execute audit fieldwork in line with the agreed audit approach.
- Explain the findings in a concise and clear manner to senior stakeholders.
- Manage relationships and establish proactive interactions with staff and senior management to promote internal control awareness.
- Draft clearly thought through and well assessed findings, presentations or reports for communication with management.
- Undertake ad hoc audit and advisory work as directed.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in auditing, gained in either a professional practice (ideally Big 4) or internal audit, focusing on the regulated financial services industry.
- Financial services experience such as Credit Risk, Liquidity Risk Management, Market Risk, Funding, Asset Liability Management and Funds Transfer Pricing.
- Good organization, analytical, problem-solving and communications skills.
- Professional certifications in auditing or financial risk management.
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level or equivalent.
- Accounting qualifications would be preferable.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Risk Management Audit Manager to work for a well-established Financial Services Client. Competitive salary, benefits, and flexible working. If you are interested, please apply now.