Audit Director (RI) -Clear Partnership Route- Technology and Media Sector-Tier 1 Audit Firm - London
Our client’s Technology, Media and Telecoms Audit practice is a multi million fee income business that has grown by 20% in each of the past 5 years. As a result, they are looking for an existing RI to join initially as Director with partnership in the short term envisaged subject to performance. Relevant sector experience is highly desirable.
As a Tier 1 audit firm their focus is on delivering quality audit work for the benefit of the public interest. With specialist knowledge of sectors (this role sits in the Technology Media and Telecoms team), markets, and geographies; their auditors have the business understanding necessary to deliver the high quality and robust audits that companies and their stakeholders can trust.
You’ll be comfortable working pro-actively and, managing your own tasks, as well as confident collaborating with others and communicating regularly with Senior Managers, fellow Directors, and Partners.
You’ll help deliver accurate and transparent reporting to all relevant stakeholders as you provide long term value.
- ACCA/ACA/ICAS qualified.
- Technology ,Media or Telecoms sector experience
- RI status and must be currently working in the UK.
- Current experience at Director level in a tier 1 audit firm or existing partner in a “top 50 firm.”
- Strong awareness/knowledge of the UK Audit Quality landscape.
- An interest in BD.
- Good working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts, and disclosures.
- Project Management experience.