Senior IT Auditor
We are working with a leading company in Luxembourg, seeking a Senior IT Auditor with Cyber Security knowledge to join their team.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading and executing IT audits and assessing cybersecurity risks. You will also work closely with management and other stakeholders to provide recommendations for process improvements and best practices in cyber security.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in information technology, computer science, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in IT audit, information security, or cyber security
- Ideally, a professional certification(s) such as CISA, CISSP, or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of cyber security principles, tools, and techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- The ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
In return, our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development and career advancement within the organization. You'll work with a talented team of professionals on high-profile projects and make a significant impact in the company's IT audit function.
If you're a driven and motivated individual with a passion for IT audit and cyber security, we encourage you to apply for this role. Please submit your resume through our website or LinkedIn job post. We look forward to hearing from you and discussing this exciting opportunity in more detail!