Corporate IT Internal Auditor
As an IT Auditor, you will support the global Internal Audit function by planning, executing, and finalizing IT-related internal audit assignments. You will identify risks and weaknesses and provide recommendations to improve processes and controls in the IT area. Key responsibilities include conducting IT audit reviews and consulting engagements, maintaining regular contact with IT leadership, and assisting in various IT audit-related tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/Computer Science or related technology field
- 4-6+ years of combined experience in IT auditing and IT operations
- Knowledge of IT governance, risk management, and assessment processes
- Expertise in ITGC audits, IT control frameworks, and IT security frameworks
- Hands-on experience with network reconnaissance and related tools
- Good analytical skills, risk-focused, result-driven, and solution-oriented
- Leadership potential and ability to develop a career in the Group after 3-4 years in internal auditing
- Travel requirements of approximately 10-20%.