Senior Manager - ESG Assurance and Reporting
A leading consultancy with offices all over the globe is looking to add a senior manager to it's growing ESG practice. This is a great opportunity to develop out their assurance and reporting practice and be a pivotal and key part of the team.
Some of the duties you'll be involved in are: Designing and developing suites of assurance work for clients, leading the planning and delivery of assurance or similar assignments whilst managing teams to deliver a project both on time and on budget; coaching and developing junior team members and identify business opportunities both by networking internally and externally.
You'll have the opportunity to work with a market leading team and across a diverse portfolio of clients, from owner managed businesses, private equity backed companies, to large multinational and listed groups. You’ll also have the opportunity to work on global projects, collaborating with colleagues and clients all over the world.
You're a high performing qualified Senior Manager and passionate about the role assurance plays, and can leverage your experience to challenge existing reporting. You will have experience in understanding an organisation’s risks, risk management priorities, controls, regulatory environment, data, reporting, and the diverse needs of its critical stakeholders. This experience could be gained through external audit, internal audit or risk management.
To succeed in the team, you will have a demonstrable skills and experience as follows:
- Chartered Accountant / ACA / ACCA / ICAS qualified accountant (or international equivalent)
- Senior Manager level experience
- A passion for ESG, Sustainability and Climate Change;
- Knowledge and experience of ESG, Sustainability and Climate Change subject matter and reporting developments in this area;
- A good understanding of the current regulatory environments and interest in the future of sustainability reporting including TCFD, Green Taxonomy, SDG goals, Green Finance and the impacts that these may have on companies and their broader stakeholders.
- Knowledge and understanding of some key non-financial assurance reporting and assurance, standards such as ISAE 3000.
In return they offer a competitive salary, 28 days holiday, career and development opportunities and plenty of other benefits. If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in and can do please apply now!
More searches like this
- Advisory Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Assurance Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- External Audit Senior Manager Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- ESG & Sustainability Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Environmental, Social & Governance Financial Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Greater)