Financial Reporting Manager, Belgium
Join a world-leading consultancy firm based in beautiful Brussels, where they have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced External Audit Manager to join in a financial reporting function. Utilising your technical expertise across statutory accounting and tax, supported by your knowledge of reporting standards, you will be providing your services to a range of various clients.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an individual that is passionate about the tax world and is motivated to perform and progress in a firm that fosters diversity and inclusion and offers the tools and environment to take your career to the next level. The chance to work in the vibrant city of Brussels is one that very few turn down. At the heart of Europe, this multicultural hub provides easy access to surrounding countries such as France, Germany and the Netherlands, whilst itself being doused in rich history, stunning architecture, and diverse cultural offerings.
- Opportunity to interact with multinational clients, identifying challenges and opportunities.
- Located in the capital of Europe, Brussels, home of the European Union and NATO
- Key management role within a Big Four firm
- Indulge in all the chocolate, beer and waffles you heart desires!
- Convert accounts from management GAAP (USGAAP or IFRS) to local GAAP through statutory financial statements and tax returns.
- Easy access to a number of Europe’s major cities
- Serve as the go-to person for ad hoc local GAAP queries.
- With three official languages, Brussels is a multicultural hub that welcomes all with open arms
- Coach and support junior team members and project managers in delivering services to a range of international clients.
- Assist with tax calculations and returns, ensuring compliance with local regulations.
The Ideal Applicant:
- Substantial experience of financial statements across Europe within a consulting or audit environment.
- Master's/Bachelor's degree in accounting, audit, or tax.
- Critical and analytical mind with knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS (European GAAPs are desirable).
- Client-service mindset, confident in making daring recommendations.
- Excellent English language skills, additional second language is desirable
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)