Internal Audit Manager - FTSE 100 - London with hybrid working
Our client, a FTSE 100 listed business with an international footprint, seeks an Internal Audit Manager for its growing corporate audit team.
As an Internal Audit Manager you will be responsible for a broad range of audits across the international business, including all corporate functions, regulator audits, digital marketing, online fraud reviews and projects
The role will provide a high level of access to both senior management as well as Audit Committee and Board level as well as working closely with all areas of the business both nationally and internationally.
The Internal Audit function will provide an excellent opportunity for exposure to the entire Group and can provide a great stepping stone into the business.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Good bonus and benefits package
- Opportunities for further career development in the department or wider business
- Hybrid working
- Newly refurbished office with easy underground access
Qualifications / skills / attributes
- Qualified accountant or audit professional - ACA, CA, CPA, ACCA, MIIA, CIA or equivalent
- Post qualification audit experience gained in a commercial organisation or financial services business
- Strong relationship management and influencing experience
- Excellent written English and report writing skills
- Highly motivated, honest, approachable and collaborative individual