We are an award-winning Accountancy Firm and our people are our biggest asset, we’ve built a team that we’re extremely proud of. They’re talented, they’re passionate and they’re ambitious - they’re the reason our clients choose us. Over the last few years, we have been busy building our Great Things Together group through growth and acquisitions, meaning DJH Mitten Clarke has gone from strength to strength!
We are now on the hunt for an experienced Audit Senior to join our established and growing Manchester City Centre Audit team. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Auditor who is eager to develop and progress within a forward-thinking innovative firm, with a fantastic culture!
What your day to day will look like as an Audit Senior…
- Executing complete audits from the planning stage through to completion for our diverse client base.
- Leading the on-site audit team to deliver high quality and efficient audits.
- Building long-lasting relationships with clients by acting as a main point of contact throughout the audit field work.
- Contributing to the training and development of junior audit team members.
- Work closely with managers to deliver an amazing service.
Skills and experience you will have…
- ACA/ACCA part qualified, or qualified, with previous experience in external audit (full study support is included)
- Proven experience working as an Audit Senior within another firm
- A collaborative, motivated and proactive approach to work
- You’re motivated by a fast paced and progressive environment
- Excellent communication skills, allowing you to cultivate strong relationships with clients and colleagues
Looking after our team is our number one priority, so what’s on offer for you?
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Study support, if required
- Flexible hybrid working (60/40 split)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Health MOT’s
- Free onsite parking
- Company social events as part of the group
- Tailored learning and development opportunities
If this Audit Senior position is of interest and you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking and innovative firm, apply now!
Please note that you must have the legal right to live and work in the UK to be eligible for this role as visa sponsorship is not available.