Mission: The Internal Auditor is responsible for improving the company’s operations and provide insight, and for conducting assurance and advisory engagements by using a variety of procedures to test the design, adequacy and operating effectiveness of controls. The Internal Auditor provides guidance on effective and sound governance, risk management and control processes.
- Performs Financial and operational audits with the objective to improve internal processes.
- Executes the detailed audit working program (tests and interviews).
- Conduct audit testing of specified areas and identify reportable issues and dimensions of the risks.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of internal control design over systems, resources, and processes.
- Assess compliance with policies and procedures.
- Conduct Sarbanes-Oxley control test activity.
- Creates recommendations to be agreed with management ensuring recommendations are realistic, achievable, and add value to the business.
- Communicate findings and observations to Senior Management and draft comprehensive and complete audit reports.
- Contributes to the follow-up of the implementation action plan with the auditees.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Internal Audit and Internal Control processes.
- Participate in special projects, due diligence reviews, post-acquisition reviews and investigations, as required.
- Attend seminars and training courses.
Competencies and Qualifications:
- At least Bachelor's degree in economics, accounting, or business.
- Proven external audit experience in a Big 4 (+6 years). Additional internal audit experience is considered a plus.
- Strong knowledge of audit standards and methods, financial statements, and usual business processes.
- Great team player with the ability to take the initiative and work independently.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and deliver on-time.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, listening and ability to adapt to cultural diversity, open mindedness.
- Willingness to travel globally.
- Fluency in English (both written and oral).
- A good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Data Analytics, Power BI
Candidates should be internationally mobile and willing to relocate after 2-3 years within the company and into the business.