Kindred Group is a digital entertainment pioneer bringing together nine successful online gambling brands, forming one of the largest online gambling groups in the world. Our purpose is to transform gambling by being a trusted source of entertainment that contributes positively to society. Our goal is that 0% revenue is derived from harmful gambling.
Our global team of more than 2000 people represents 60+ nationalities. When you join Kindred, you'll be part of a collaborative, diverse and inclusive team that has your best interest at heart. We are a trusting company that knows the value of a healthy work-life balance. We offer a wide range of benefits, along with an award-winning all-employee share program, which is a great opportunity to share in the company's success.
Would you enjoy working in a fast-paced international environment where the focus is the customers well-being?
We are seeking a Compliance and Sustainability Business Analyst to join our Corporate Delivery team. As a Business Analyst at Kindred, you will have direct relationships with people from different business areas all over the world. Our Corporate Business Delivery team is responsible for defining and delivering critical changes required by the business areas Regulatory Compliance, Player Sustainability and Finance.
We are the bridge between these areas and the technical teams, and our role is to define, drive and own delivery. As part of this team you are energetic, have a passion for delivering value and an agile mind set. In return we offer you a fun, fast-paced working environment, great technologies and colleagues. If this sounds interesting, let's talk!
For this role, the areas are Regulatory Compliance and Player Sustainability. Our operations are designed to always meet the highest professional, compliance and ethical work standards, this is one of the requirements of the highly regulated industry in which we operate
We need a skilful analyst who excels at managing business change and enabling technical delivery. You need to be emotionally intelligent, with outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills and experience working in an agile environment. We need you to display in equal measure strong customer focus and commercial acumen, pragmatic decision making, sound technical skill and attention to detail. Additionally, you are open, collaborative and want to live our entrepreneurial values.
What You Will Do
- Lead requirements elicitation, analysis and management
- Lead the process of translating legal documents to internal requirements on development and process.
- Assume an instrumental role in the definition of a range of Business Development changes throughout their lifecycle, with strong focus on business value and quality of customer experience.
- Work closely with the business to solidify or, where needed, challenge business objectives
- Effectively engage with mid to senior level stakeholders
- Analyse customer journeys and business processes and identify optimization opportunities
- Work closely technical development and architecture to translate business needs into effective solutions
- Work with third parties in the evaluation and procurement of potential solutions
- Support project delivery- including testing, training, and other deployment tasks
- Manage change of requirements and/or solutions in response to changing circumstances to ensure business agility
- Proactively undertake, lead and galvanise activities to support project objectives and timely delivery
- Provide consultancy on feasibility and value of ideas in early stages of idea development
- Experience working as a BA, QA, PO or a business consultant working on business change and technology projects in a digital business environment
- Experience working with Compliance teams to translate regulatory requirements into feasible solutions considering customer experience.
- Experience in multi-channel digital environments and projects
- Previous Agile experience
- Proven ability in typical BA skill set – requirements engineering, modelling techniques, UAT, analysis techniques etc.
- Experience in facilitating workshops
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Flexible and pragmatic approach to methodologies and processes
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Can-do attitude and adaptability to changing circumstances
- Excellent attention to detail
Our Way Of Working
Our world is hybrid.
A career is not a sprint. It’s a marathon. One of the perks of joining us is that we value you as a person first. Our hybrid world allows you to focus on your goals and responsibilities and lets you self-organise to improve your deliveries and get the work done in your own way.