Do you have German language skills coupled with experience working with Private Equity or Real Estate clients? This could be a career defining move for you!
Moving to Luxembourg means immersing yourself if culture, etiquette, spectacular views of a beautiful natural environment, a strong economy with a cosy small-town flair plus it also very safe. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to utilise your Financial Services industry experience and join Big Four, based in one of the most established Financial Services centres in Europe. Audit Manager to Audit Senior Manager opportunities available
- Enjoy working in a multicultural environment where all diversities are welcomed
- Work with an impressive portfolio of Private Equity and/or Real Estate clients
- Further develop your career to the top with this Big Four practice
- Be responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services
- According to international surveys and rankings, Luxembourg is among the top 20 countries which offer the highest quality of living worldwide.
- Nearly 47% of the people living in Luxembourg are foreigners from more than 170 nationalities.
- Play a leading role in client pitch teams, attendance at group networking, and other marketing events as appropriate
- Work closely with the Audit Partners and be part of strategy building and business development
- Luxembourg is one of the safest country in the world to raise a family
- Have an opportunity to travel to exciting cities all over Europe
- Contribute to the development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity
- Get noticed for the work you do and experience excellent career progression
- Luxembourg has more Michelin-Star restaurants per capita than any other nation
- Good base to travel to anywhere in Europe - Located in the heart of Europe, the connections by Air, Train or Car are particularly fast and allow anyone in Europe to reach the City Centre in few hours
- Excellent training and onboarding - you will be looked after every step of the way
- Luxembourg's school system is modelled after the French education system and leads to an internationally recognized baccalaureate - excellent for individuals moving with family
- You will work closely with clients proving excellent service, value, and innovation
- This is a very social office where the team enjoy regular social events
- The country has a very effective health and social security systems The Partners care about wellbeing of the team and run events with excellent speakers and ideas
The ideal profile:
- CA/ACCA/ACA/CPA qualified or overseas equivalent
- Currently working as an Audit Manager or Audit Senior Manager
- Private Equity and/or Real Estate experience is a requirement
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS
- English & German language skills (both written and spoken)
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise and meet strict deadlines
- A desire to grow and develop your career among industry leaders
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)