How much has your current firm invested in your training and personal development?
My client, Switzerland's largest audit firm, invested over 5 million CHF last year in upskilling their auditors for the digital age. Data analytics, AI, and blockchain audits are all on the training agenda for their staff as we head into the post-COVID world.
Are you looking to excel in your career and future proof your CV? We're looking for audit seniors/assistant managers to join the firm in their Zug office.
You'll be working with clients who are global household names (great for your future career prospects) in the manufacturing, consumer goods, and services industries. These clients are international, fast-moving, public companies. Every day will bring new challenges and you'll never be bored.
The firm prefers to promote Managers from within rather than hiring externally, so hopefully, this won't just be your next job, but the one after that as well. Expect to reach Manager in 12-24 months depending on your prior experience and performance.
Choose to be based out of either Zurich, Zug, or Bern, with a 50/50 home/office split. Each city has its own perks and drawbacks, so speak to us if you're unsure where you'd be best placed!
On offer is:
- Salary of 90-105,000k CHF, plus overtime hours (taken as either cash or extra holiday)
- continuous investment in your training and progression
- Support (financial and study time) to complete the ACCA or Swiss CPA if you have not already
- extensive benefits package of private pension, medical and life insurance, expense allowance, and more
To be successful, your background will be:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in audit at a large, international accounting firm
- speak German and English to a working capacity
- hold a Swiss or EU passport, or have an existing Swiss work permit
For more information, apply confidentially (don't worry if your CV isn't up to ate, it's just a conversation starter) or call Adam Nelson on +442070487880