Are you looking to develop your career within a nurturing environment where you can flourish? Do you want to join an award-winning firm that strives for excellence and success for our clients, our people and our business?
Blick Rothenberg are a leading tax, accountancy and business advisory firm founded on personal integrity and technical expertise. Our teams work seamlessly to provide advice throughout the life cycle of our clients. Our partner-led approach ensures that our clients receive an excellent service from a team of high-quality people who combine technical expertise with personal integrity. Our ethos is reflected in the way that we work with our clients, taking the time to understand their business and invest in the relationship to ensure that we can provide the best advice possible. We want success for our people, our clients and for our business.
In order to help preserve this winning formula, to bring it to life with our new joiners and to explain it to our clients, we have articulated our approach through the values of Collaboration, Authenticity Respect and being Dynamic. You can read more about our values here.
Blick Rothenberg is committed to improving the diversity of its workforce across all levels by building a culture that’s genuinely inclusive, a culture where everyone can fulfil their potential and can be themselves.
We seek to attract smart talented people from the widest talent pool as well as those that reflect the diversity of the communities we live and work in.
BR supports flexible working (BRighter working) which aims to allow you to balance your life with the needs of colleagues and the high expectations of our clients.
What we offer
We offer a nurturing and collaborative working culture that is caring and protecting of our people, within an environment where they can learn and flourish. In addition to a competitive remuneration package, we offer a range of flexible benefits and flexible hours of work. We have clearly defined career pathways which empower you to manage your own development. We have a number of colleague-led collaborative working groups which help shape our strategy.
As part of your role as a Audit Associate you will assist with the preparation of financial statements for limited companies, LLP’s, and charities from trial balance stage. You will be working and collaborating with other members in the audit and accounts team in order to build strong working relationships. You will be providing assistance on statutory audits as you continue to develop your knowledge. As your confidence grows so will your project management skills as you work to meet deadlines and budget constraints for clients.
In terms of qualifications, we want to ensure we are offering the best service to our customers and the same goes for our people. As an Audit Associate we will enrol you on a relevant accountancy qualification depending where you are in your academics, this will either be AAT, ACCA or ACA. We will provide you full study support including paid study leave, mentorship and coaching as we support you all the way on your journey to becoming a qualified tax specialist in the future.
A note from the Hiring Manager
“This is an opportunity to work with a great group of people and some fantastic clients in a varied and challenging role “
Blick Rothenberg are a part of Azets, an award-winning firm of Accountants and Business Advisors operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. Azets are a family of over 6,500 employees and have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK. This allows Blick Rothenberg to continue to deliver the high quality, partner-led service, but with greater resource that being part of a larger business provides.
What's in it for you?
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it’s time to step back and relax.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays - Time to focus on what’s important to you.
- Flexible hours of work - We’re on a mission to give you back your time.
- Life Assurance - 4 x times salary, our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We’re always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support not only for your professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations, so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events - Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
Associate / Assistant / Audit Trainee - Audit & Assurance, Audit, Assurance, Senior Associate, Internal Audit
More searches like this
- Audit Consultant Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- External Auditor Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Graduate / Trainee Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Audit Assistant Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in United Kingdom