Standards and Evaluation Academic Wing Training Evaluator / Auditor
Location: Al- Majma’ah, Saudi Arabia
BAE Systems is the UK Government’s nominated Prime Contractor under the Government-to-Government arrangements that are in place to provide equipment, support and training to Saudi Arabia. We provide maintenance of Royal Saudi Air Force aircraft and train RSAF personnel safely in a training environment in how to use their aircraft, equipment and weapons.
BAE Systems Saudi Arabia is committed to supporting the Saudi Arabian National Agenda including Saudisation and the training and development of Saudi National capability through the growth of the Saudi National Partner Companies thereby reinforcing Industrialisation and Partnerships.
Responsible for Development within the Academic Wing (AW ) and for maintaining the standards set out by external accreditation bodies.
The post holder is responsible for:
• Use the Systems Approach to Training and Training Governance across AW including liaison with RSAF Governance and Inspection Team (GAIT).
• Use Training Life Cycle Management (LCM) per Company HB07/06 across AW.
• Conduct reviews, evaluations, verification and validation of curriculum and courseware to assure compliance with quality system and training standards.
• Conduct instructor evaluations on new hire instructors on probation, instructors with annual re-licensing, and delegated evaluators with annual re-licensing.
• Conduct internal audits and facilitate external audits with relevant authorities and accrediting agencies.
• Maintain configuration control of curriculum and courseware, including preparing documentation and supporting data for curriculum or courseware change requests.
• Gain approvals for curriculum or courseware changes with the RSAF, MODSAP and other relevant Stakeholders (including external authorities and accrediting agencies).
• Review reports on the performance of individual cadets and classes, departmental performance and other matters as required.
• Administer test and examination assessments securely.
• Use the TMIS / LMIS system for data and record keeping, Data analysis and reporting.
• Ensure records are retained within STANEVAL to provide an auditable trail.
• Monitor course and test schedules of the AW departments.
• Liaise with the RSAF Programmes and Examination Department as necessary.
• If required, supervise Departmental staff, including professional development and training.
• Provide an environment that encourages independent learning and a military ethos.
• Provide feedback to management to improve service performance and responsiveness and identify opportunities.
• Ensure compliance with SHE policy and processes and Duty of Care responsibilities.
The post holder must:
• Be educated to degree level or professional equivalent. The preferred candidate will have experience of working within a Standards and Evaluation type role and preferably have fast jet flight line experience.
• Hold a Certificate in Education (Post Compulsory Education) or equivalent and have extensive teaching experience in a technical training institution.
• Have knowledge and experience in course design and development, Training Needs Analysis (TNA), Systems Approach to Training ((SAT) preferably DSAT), testing, standardisation and evaluation of training.
• Have knowledge of and experience in instructor evaluations as well as auditing
• Hold a IELTS 7+ level if non-native speaker.
• Be a c ertified auditor per ISO: 9001:19011.
EXPATRIATE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary, rent free accommodation and access to free recreation facilities, all available within Company secured accommodation. In addition, a generous leave and travel allowance makes this an opportunity not to be missed. On successfully securing a role your appointment to Saudi Arabia will initially be on single status. On commencement of employment in Saudi Arabia you will have the opportunity to apply to have your family join you in the future. A full health care scheme is provided within Saudi Arabia.
At BAE Systems, we provide some of the world’s most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions and employ a skilled workforce of some 82,500 people in over 40 countries. Working with customers and local partners, we develop, engineer, manufacture and support products and systems to deliver military capability, protect national security and people and keep critical information and infrastructure secure.
All appointments in Saudi Arabia are subject to receipt of all necessary Government and/or Customer approvals.