Third Party Resilience & Security Manager
Thursday 19 October 2023
JOB TITLE: Third Party Resilience & Security Manager
SALARY: £66,861 to £80,000
WORKING PATTERN: Our work style is hybrid, which involves spending at least two days per week, or 40% of our time, at one of our office sites
About this opportunity
Working as part of the 3rd Party Resilience & Security Team, your role is to assess the Resilience and Security capabilities of new Suppliers to Lloyds Banking Group, or existing Suppliers where the service provided will significantly change.
Our team gets involved at the outset of the relationship with Suppliers before they start providing services to the Bank. In this role you will be helping the Business understand the Resilience and Security risks that they may face when working with new Suppliers. To help the Business deliver at pace, we want to onboard new Suppliers as safely and as quickly as possible, so we're always looking for ways to work better.
Resilience and Security is a broad subject and develops quickly. We want someone who is curious and has a desire to learn, staying on top of industry trends and how these impact Security.
- Looking at how seriously Third Parties take Resilience and Security by asking the correct questions and using judgement to work out if they need to implement any improvements. Agree actions to remediate any gaps needing improvement.
- Provide guidance and interpretation of findings from monitoring and assurance activities. Collaborating with relevant internal teams and suppliers to ensure successful and timely completion of agreed actions.
- Support initiatives to ensure continuous improvement of our assurance processes and capabilities.
- Collaborate with peers in your own team, and external organisations, to identify standard methodology and common ways of doing things.
- Identify shortcomings, suggest improvements, and implement approved revisions to current compliance processes, systems, and procedures to make us easier to do business with.
- Building relationships with colleagues and suppliers - working together to help each other.
Why Lloyds Banking Group
We’re on an exciting journey to transform our Group and the way we’re shaping finance for good. We’re focusing on the future, investing in our technologies, workplaces, and colleagues to make our Group a great place for everyone. Including you.
What you’ll need
- A good understanding of Resilience and Security is needed, and it would be advantageous, but not essential, if you had experience in Supply Chain.
- A pragmatic approach! Our Resilience and Security requirements can be granular and specific - the ideal candidate would understand what the requirement is and assess a control by that requirement, even when it is not a direct match. Identifying risks or conversely identifying alternative controls, provided they adequately mitigate the risk our control is targeting.
- Qualifications are not essential for the role, but holding an appropriate security certification e.g., CISMP, CISM, CISSP, ISO27001 CCSK, is positive. We would be looking for you to develop more advanced / subject specific knowledge and work towards certifications, particularly around Cloud environments.
About working for us
Our focus is to ensure we're inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms. We want our people to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background, identity or culture. We were one of the first major organisations to set goals on diversity in senior roles, create a menopause health package, and a dedicated Working with Cancer initiative. And it’s why we especially welcome applications from under-represented groups. We’re disability confident. So if you’d like reasonable adjustments to be made to our recruitment processes, just let us know
We also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes
• A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
• An annual performance-related bonus
• Share schemes including free shares
• Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
• 28 days’ holiday, with bank holidays on top
• A range of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies
Want to do amazing work, that’s interesting and makes a difference to millions of people? Join our journey.