Wednesday 04 October 2023
£37,548 - £41,720
Agile Working Options
Job Share; Reduced Hours; Flexibility in when hours are worked; Hybrid Working
JOB TITLE: Business Analyst - Changing Together Programme - Fixed Term Contract
SALARY: £37,548 to £41,720
LOCATION(S): Bristol, Cardiff, Leeds
HOURS: Full-time. This is a 6 month contract to begin with.
WORKING PATTERN: Our work style is hybrid, which involves spending at least two days per week, or 40% of our time, at one of our office sites.
About this opportunity
Would you like to be part of our journey to redefine how we serve over twenty-six million customers? Do you want to join a diverse and ambitious team that is building the Bank of the Future? If the answer to these questions is yes, we would love to hear from you!
As part of the Portfolio Management team, the Changing Together Programme is enabling Platform Teams to embed and evolve the broader Platform and Change Operating model that will ultimately maximise the capability and autonomy across Platform and functional teams.
You'll join us as a Business Analyst within the End-to-End Process Optimisation team, focusing on changing the way we do change. You’ll champion our new operating model, ‘Changing Together’.
As a Business Analyst, you’ll support the Project Manager to:
- Undertake research on existing business and change processes.
- Use data to assess and analyse key change processes to identify opportunities for improvement and efficiency.
- Provide insight to support prioritisation, planning, governance, reporting and management of risks, issues, and dependencies.
- Define detailed requirements to enable appropriate solutions to be built, and develop solutions and recommendations.
- Support testing of proposed solutions including defining key test points and scripts, plans and outcomes.
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the change life cycle to support the project and wider programme delivery.
Why Lloyds Banking Group
If you think all banks are the same, you’d be wrong. We’re an innovative, fast-changing business that’s shaping finance as a force for good. A bank that’s empowering its people to innovate, explore possibilities and grow with purpose.
You’re a self-motivated and proactive Business Analyst who has eye on the bigger picture but can apply laser focus to ensure delivery. You’re up for the challenge of working in a large sophisticated system that will drive valuable change across our business. You enjoy storytelling, look to identify associations and gaps, and ask the questions others don’t, to drive out clarity from ambiguity, and to challenge the norm to drive business outcomes.
What you'll need
- Good understanding of business analysis methodologies and techniques and their practical application
- Modelling - develop, define & document 'As Is' & 'To Be' process models and data definitions.
- Ability to work independently at pace with a strong application of judgement.
- A passion for using and analysing data to identify trends and areas of improvement as well as inform decision making.
- Problem solving, you’ll be quick to understand what needs doing and find the right way to get it done.
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise what matters and simplify complex ideas to gain understanding and commitment.
And demonstrating these would also be really useful:
- Strong communicator
- Flexible, dependable, and adaptable to working in a changing environment.
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring information is accurate and logical, aligned with the ability to quickly identify and assess key risks and issues.
About working for us
Our focus is to ensure we're inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms.
We want our people to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background, identity or culture.
We were one of the first major organisations to set goals on diversity in senior roles, create a menopause health package, and a dedicated Working with Cancer initiative.
And it’s why we especially welcome applications from under-represented groups.
We’re disability confident. So if you’d like reasonable adjustments to be made to our recruitment processes, just let us know.
We also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes:
- A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
- An annual bonus award, subject to Group performance
- Share schemes including free shares
- Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
- 28 days’ holiday, with bank holidays on top
- A range of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies
Ready for a career where you can have a positive impact as you learn, grow and thrive?
Apply today and find out more.