Audit and Risk Recruitment are recruiting for an exciting Group Internal Auditor role for a FTSE250 manufacturing and distribution contractor.
This is a key role within the audit team, assisting with the improvement of processes, controls and the completion of the annual plan. With exposure to a wide variety of audits, you will lead the process from planning through to reporting.
There will be a low level of travel across the UK and Europe, which can be planned well in advance. This role has a high level of autonomy and great exposure across the business as you will be working across the group and Head Office.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified auditor (ACA, ACCA or CIA) to further your career in an organisation that prioritises development, progression and upskilling their team.
- ACA, ACCA, IIA, CIA (or equivalent)
- Strong audit (internal or external) and operational/compliance audits experience
- Excellent writing & verbal communication skills
- Strong influencing & negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience of building and managing relationships with senior stakeholders
Salary / benefits
- Up to £55k base salary
- Bonus + pension + car allowance
We are in full support of equal opportunities and do not discriminate against any applicant based on gender, race, age, disability, religion or any other characteristic protected by law.
We understand that women may be less likely to apply for a job if they do not meet all the criteria listed in the job specification, but we encourage all potential candidates to apply and will consider each applicant on their individual merits.