Internal Audit Manager
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Salary: €80K - €100K + benefits & bonus
A great opportunity for an Internal Audit Manager to join the Global Internal Audit Team of a leading Commodities Trading Organisation based in Rotterdam!
What this position will offer you:
- Competitive starting base salary
- Industry leading benefits and bonus package
- 27 days holiday (excluding public holidays)
- Flexible working options
- Excellent learning and development program
- A great company culture which is focused on growth and development
- Cultural and Sports activities
As an Internal Audit Manager you will be responsible for:
- Oversee and conduct audits as well as handle spontaneous requests from management, from planning through reporting, with minimal supervision, emphasizing audit quality, timeliness, and potential process enhancements.
- Contribute to shaping the company's internal audit risk assessment and the risk-based audit plan.
- Proactively seek out opportunities for operational improvements within both the Internal Audit and broader company functions.
- Skillfully utilise modern audit tools and methodologies, such as data analytics, benchmarking, and business research tools.
- Lead teams and promote collaboration and cooperation among team members, fostering an open and transparent environment for sharing insights and feedback.
- Efficiently recruit, coach, train, and mentor auditors to enhance their skills, competencies, and auditing techniques, ensuring the accomplishment of goals and objectives.
- Engage with stakeholders in both an independent audit capacity and an advisory role simultaneously, a key driver for success in this role.
Ideally, you will have the following experience:
- At least 10 years’ experience in internal audit or internal controls
- Experience in auditing complex processes, ideally within manufacturing or financial services
- Good level of experience with managing multiple audit engagements at once
- Willingness to travel up to 20% per year
- Professional certifications such as CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE, CRMA would be ideal
- Working experience with listed companies (SOX)
- Good understanding of the commodities trading industry
This is an exciting role with many opportunities to develop your skills and your career. This is a challenging position within a world-leading, dynamic organisation, where you will be a part of an international orientated team. Apply now, to find out more!