Tuesday 03 October 2023 Salary range
£85,255 - £100,300 We support agile working
Click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options
Hybrid Working Job descriptionJOB TITLE: Quality Assurance Manager - Data Product Build SALARY: £85,255 - £100,300 LOCATION(S): Bristol HOURS:
Our work style is hybrid, which involves spending at least two days per week, or 40% of our time, at our Bristol location.About this opportunity:
The importance of data continues to grow in our organisation and the Data Product Build function is at the heart of it. As a Quality Assurance Manager within the programme, you'll be responsible for the delivery of incremental value of the highest quality from the Google Cloud and our data products. The Quality Assurance manager realises value for customers and collaborators by ensuring that the quality assurance team are working on the right priorities, achieved by fostering collaborative, empowered team and nurturing them to take ownership of the relevant outcomes. We want our Quality Assurance manager to stimulate innovation whilst mitigating risk, conducting data driven test and learn activities.
This role is at the heart of our data delivery and is a brilliant opportunity to learn more about how data is delivered.Why Lloyds Banking Group:
We’re on an exciting journey and there couldn’t be a better time to join us. The investments we’re making in our people, data, and technology are leading to innovative projects, fresh possibilities, and countless new ways for our people to work, learn, and thrive.What you’ll need
This role would be ideal for someone that has experience in building positive relationships with technical and cross-functional teams; and has a real passion and energy working in a team environment. You’ll also be able to think ‘big’ but value incremental improvements and an ability to “tell the story “With a data-driven and evidence-based decision making to explain the ‘why’ and influence and build trust as well as empowering the team Use your experience working with technical and cross-functional teams to deliver changeKey Skills:
And any experience of these would be really useful:
- Proven Quality Assurance experience working in a cross-functional team.
- The ability to craft a test strategy, associated plans and to define the work to be done
- Phenomenal relationship building and influencing skills.
- The ability to influence up and down the organisation and explain prioritisation decisions to customers.
- Experience of building an excellent team environment that attracts and retains talent.
- Identify and mitigate against risks to value delivery, live operational services, and technology platform.
- Ability to manage the message well (status and success reporting, RAIDs, strategic planning)
About working for us
- Understand what it means to be a role model to support a culture where people can grow and develop.
- Experience working in a matrix or large organisational environment.
Our focus is to ensure we're inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms. We want our people to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background, identity or culture. We were one of the first major organisations to set goals on diversity in senior roles, create a menopause health package, and a dedicated Working with Cancer initiative. And it’s why we especially welcome applications from under-represented groups. We’re disability confident. So if you’d like reasonable adjustments to be made to our recruitment processes, just let us knowWe also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes:
Want to do amazing work, that’s interesting and makes a difference to millions of people? Join our journey.
- A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
- An annual performance-related bonus
- Share schemes including free shares
- Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
- 30 days’ holiday, with bank holidays on top
- A range of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies