Tuesday 03 October 2023 Salary range
£45,054 - £50,060 We support agile working
Click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options
Hybrid Working Job descriptionJOB TITLE:
Pricing Transformation Analytics Assistant ManagerSALARY:
London: £45,000 - £55,000 basic + benefits. National: £37,000 - £45,000 basic + benefits.LOCATIONS:
London, Halifax, Leeds, Edinburgh, Glasgow, BristolHOURS:
Full TimeWORKING PATTERN:
Our work style is hybrid, which involves spending at least two days per week, or 40% of our time, at one of our office sites.About this opportunity:
Here in the Homes team we strive to deliver high end data analytics capabilities to support the strategic objectives of the mortgage business. In the Mortgages Pricing Transformation team we're responsible for the management and pricing of billions of pounds worth of new mortgages each year, including activity on the Halifax, Lloyds, Scottish Widows and Birmingham Midshires brands.
Our team deliver the Mortgages Commercial plan, as well as ensuring we meet our external commitments to support First Time Buyers & improve sustainability as part of our Helping Britain Prosper commitments. We use data to build compelling analysis and insight, develop comprehensive pricing proposals that effectively balance risk and reward & support the delivery of new products, propositions and campaigns to the mortgage market.
We're looking to recruit an experienced pricing analytics manager with a consistent record of delivering data analysis, recommending pricing and commercial actions to support the delivery of the Group's mortgage strategy.
Your role will involve delivering an extensive transformation and is at the heart of LBG’s digitisation and platform strategies which supports a team of pricing managers through the development and maintenance of pricing analytics and forecasting tools as well as operational improvement.Key Accountabilities:
Why Lloyds Banking Group?
- Delivering accurate and timely impact analysis of pricing change
- Recommending pricing change and optimisations
- Driving meaningful insight and post implementation reviews to advise future strategy.
- Build and maintain appropriate controls and procedures to ensure compliance with group standards and best practices.
We’re on an exciting journey and there couldn’t be a better time to join us. The investments we’re making in our people, data, and technology are leading to innovative projects, fresh possibilities, and countless new ways for our people to work, learn, and thrive.What you’ll need:Essential
- Accustomed to working with numbers, you have an eye for detail and have either a good degree in a numerate subject or equivalent quantitative experience gained in previous roles
- Experience in business analytics through data wrangling using VBA, SAS, SQL, Python
- An excellent communicator, you have the skills to influence pricing managers to new thinking
- Able to work as part of a team and independently, setting key priorities for yourself and have an ability to plan, prioritise and handle diverse workloads effectively
About working for us:
- A desire to grow your existing data manipulation knowledge and techniques (e.g VBA, SAS, SQL, Python)
- Previous experience with pricing analysis is preferable
Our focus is to ensure we're inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms. We want our people to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background, identity or culture. We were one of the first major organisations to set goals on diversity in senior roles, create a menopause health package, and a dedicated Working with Cancer initiative. And it’s why we especially welcome applications from under-represented groups. We’re disability confident. So if you’d like reasonable adjustments to be made to our recruitment processes, just let us know.We also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes:
- A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
- An annual performance-related bonus
- Share schemes including free shares
- Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
- 28 days’ holiday, with bank holidays on top
- A range of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies
Ready to start growing with purpose? Apply today.