Wednesday 18 October 2023
£66,861 - £74,290
Agile Working Options
JOB TITLE: Data Architect
SALARY: £66,860 - £81,719
HOURS: Full Time
WORKING PATTERN: Our work style is hybrid, which involves spending at least two days per week, or 40% of our time, at one of our office site (Edinburgh).
About this Opportunity:
We’re looking for a Data Architect to join our NextGen team working in IHV (International High Value) Lab. NextGen is a regulatory as well as a modernisation initiative that will be reducing the complexity of the existing payments landscape with a new, more efficient application and infrastructure that will benefit from enhanced security and resilience and flexibility.
In joining us you’ll focus on the following:
As an experienced Data Architect you'll:
- Deliver business value by delivering reliable, scalable, and working software to production.
- Support the delivery of the strategic direction of data combining technological and architectural vision to accelerate agile delivery of solutions.
- Support and validate requirements definition from the business.
- Produce and maintains documents for data design, compliant with the Group's Policies and Standards.
- Create data models aligning to business needs.
- Take responsibility for implementing a team's formal development framework with guidance from senior colleagues.
What You’ll need:
- Expertise in Data Architecture and Data Modelling in structuring high volume data environments.
- Working knowledge of system integration and data management integration.
- Knowledge of Industry standard Data Modelling, Data Management tools and architecture frameworks.
- ETL, data design and familiarity with tools such as BigQuery, Cockroach, Hadoop, data platforms
And the following would be really useful:
- Knowledge of International payments schemes including Swift CBPR+, T2, SEPA and domestic CHAPS.
Why Lloyds Banking Group?
We’re on an exciting journey and there couldn’t be a better time to join us. The investments we’re making in our people, data, and technology are leading to innovative projects, fresh possibilities, and countless new ways for our people to work, learn, and thrive.
About working for us
Our focus is to ensure we're inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms
We want our people to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background, identity or culture.
We were one of the first major organisations to set goals on diversity in senior roles, create a menopause health package, and a dedicated Working with Cancer initiative.
And it’s why we especially welcome applications from under-represented groups.
We’re disability confident. So if you’d like reasonable adjustments to be made to our recruitment processes, just let us know.
We also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes:
- Any generous pension contribution of up to 15%
- An annual bonus award, subject to Group performance
- Share schemes including free shares
- Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
- 30 days’ holiday, with bank holidays on top
- A range of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies
Ready for a career where you can have a positive impact as you learn, grow and thrive?
Apply today and find out more.